Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Marksman's Insight - Team Fortress 2

One of the projects I've been working on is creating objects for Team Fortress 2 at the Steam Workshop. It's quite daunting trying to come up with a unique and interesting concept amongst thousands of other entries. After exploring a number of ideas, I decided to keep it simple with the concept of a blindfold for the Sniper class. I felt there was some weight to the idea of shooting a bow blindfolded, so I've further tweaked the idea to suit the lore of the game.

Demoman: Dominating! Keep up four eyes!
Sniper: Four eyes? Let me tell you a little secret cyclops, I don't need to see my target.
Demoman: Oh? 'n what piece of voodoo magic would this be then?

Presenting... 'The Marksman's Insight'
Has Sniper reached a new level of skill? Or is he simply a crazed gunman?

Works with or without hats, as well as Bow and Rifle combinations.









If you like what you see, then feel free to rate my creation at the Steam Workshop page - The Marksman's Insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment